The Safety and Support team are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year across both Penryn and Falmouth campuses. We are committed to and are proactive in maintaining a safe and secure environment in which the whole campus community can pursue its activities and interests to protect individuals, premises and physical assets against risk and loss.
24 Hour Emergency Line
- Phone Number: 01326254444
The security team provide:
- 24 hour emergency contact and response
- Crime prevention and security awareness response
- Personal security
- Event security
- CCTV monitoring across both campuses
- We monitor and respond to all SafeZone alerts as well as fire, intruder, lift and security alarms.
- We are part of the first responder team and all our officers are first aid as well as mental health first aid trained.
- We are a visible presence here on campus and conduct regular patrols throughout both our Day Security and Night Security Teams.
SafeZone is an app for your Apple or Android device that allows you to quickly and easily make contact with the Security team whenever you’re on one of our campuses. It features live chat, one-button assistance requests without the need for remembering phone numbers.