The Compass is a student information service that offers help and advice on any aspect of university life whether you have a quick query or require specialist support.
Our friendly and well-trained staff will be on-hand to respond quickly and professionally to all your student needs and queries and provide access and referral to a range of services including:
Student and Library Services
- Accessibility and disability
- Health and Wellbeing
- Study skills
- Languages and International support
- Library general enquiries
- Study space enquiries
- Faith and spiritual support
Other university services
- Campus signposting, information, and facilities
- Money and funding
- Student card collection
- Letters and transcripts
- Covid Information
- Travel and transport
- and everything else!
How to contact us
For any in person enquiries, you can visit one of our helpdesks:
- The Compass at Penryn – within The Library in The Exchange building
- The Compass at Falmouth Library – within The Library at Falmouth Campus (closed Sunday)
- The Compass at Falmouth Student Hub – within the Lower Courtyard (open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
You can also view your previous and existing enquiries with our teams by logging in to Compass Online.
Email and Phone
Alternatively, you can contact us using the details below:
|Phone Number||Email Address|
|Mon. – Fri.||9:00 am – 9:00 pm|
|Sat. – Sun.||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
Comments and Suggestions
If you have any comments, queries or suggestions, please use the email above.