The Compass is a student information service that offers help and advice on any aspect of university life whether you have a quick query or require specialist support.
Our friendly and well-trained staff will be on-hand to respond quickly and professionally to all your student needs and queries and provide access and referral to a range of services including:
Student and Library Services
- Accessibility and disability
- Health and Wellbeing
- Study skills
- Languages and International support
- Library general enquiries
- Study space enquiries
- Faith and spiritual support
Other university services
- Campus signposting, information, and facilities
- Money and funding
- Student card collection
- Letters and transcripts
- Covid Information
- Travel and transport
- and everything else!
How to contact us
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 01326370460
For any in person enquiries, you can visit one of our helpdesks:
- The Compass at Penryn – within The Library in The Exchange building
- The Compass at Falmouth – within The Library at Falmouth Campus (closed Sunday)
You can also view our FAQs or use our webchat service by visiting: https://fxplus.ac.uk/the-compass/how-can-we-help or use our online form to log an enquiry: https://fxplus.ac.uk/the-compass/enquiry.
You can also view your previous and existing enquiries with our teams by logging in to Compass Online.