This page contains important information for current students. If you can’t find the information you need here or in the Resident Handbook below please contact the Accommodation Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Phone Number||Email Address|
We currently have limited availability in halls. Please make an application via Room Service and we will be in contact with further information.
Coronavirus and Self-Isolation
Falmouth University and the University of Exeter have both published dedicated coronavirus information pages which include advice and information on who to contact and what to do if you, or a person you have been in contact with, develops symptoms. Please click on the relevant link below:
Students who are self-isolating in our residences can find information on help and support here.
You can view the Accommodation Agreement, Halls Regulations, and other policy documents below. An interactive version of the residence handbook is also below.
Your 40 week contract is from 12th September 2020 to 19th June 2021.
Contracts, rules and regulations and halls handbooks for The Sidings, The Quarry, Maritime Studios and Ocean View are issued directly by CRM Students (The Sidings, The Quarry) and Hello Student (Maritime Studios, Ocean View) who are responsible for the management of the site, contracts and payments. Please contact them directly if you have any queries about your accommodation.
Information for students in our catered halls can be found here.
Policies, Agreements and Regulations 2020/21
- Terms and Conditions of Residence (self-catered)
- Terms and Conditions of Residence (catered)
- Terms and Conditions of Residence (self-contained studio)
- Falmouth University Application and Allocation Policy
- University of Exeter Application and Allocation Policy
- Allocation Appeals Policy
- Cancellation Policy
- Accommodation Fees Payments and Debt Recovery Procedures
- Halls of Residence Payment Schedule
- Request to Vacate Procedure
- Endsleigh Insurance Certificate 2021
- Accommodation Regulations
- Disciplinary Action for Non-academic Misconduct 2021
As a student at the University of Exeter or Falmouth University you will, of course, also be bound by the University’s Regulations:
Other Halls of Residence Documents
- Halls of Residence Handbook
- Glasney Student Village FAQ’s
- Compass (Student Portal for Help and Advice) Information
- Inventory Guide 2021
- Cleaning Guide
- Circuit Laundry Information
- Fire and Kitchen Safety Posters
- Meningitis Signs and Symptoms
How to Pay for Your Accommodation
Rent fees can be paid to the Finance Office during the year in the following ways:
|Payment Method||Payment Information|
|Bank Transfer||Barclays Bank |
Account Name: Falmouth Exeter Plus
Account Number: 80417289
Sort Code: 20-88-44
Swift: BARCGB22, IBAN: GB45BARC20884480417289
Use your student ID number as the payment reference.
Any queries regarding payments should be directed to the Finance Office:
|Contact Name||Email Address|
Please refer to the Halls of Residence Payment Schedule for details of rent installments. These can also be found on the Payment Portal.
Payments for The Sidings and The Quarry must be paid to CRM Students. Payments for Maritime Studios and Ocean View must be paid to Hello Student. Please contact them directly for further information.
The Accommodation Office
Questions about moving rooms, or want to discuss your contract?
The Accommodation team are on hand to deal with all of your enquiries, no matter how small. They’re open Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm. You can email them on email@example.com or give them a call on 01326 253639.
|Contact Name||Phone Number||Email Address|
The Halls Team
Got a problem with something in your room or flat? Need to register a visitor?
The Halls Team are available to speak to you about any problems within your residence.
There are several ways you can get in touch:
- Pop in and speak to someone in person as there are friendly staff available to speak to in Glasney Lodge 24/7
- Log an enquiry on Compass by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01326 253503
At Tuke House there is a site office that is open Monday to Friday. The Site Manager is your first point of contact if you have any issues in your accommodation.
Out of Hours
If you have an emergency outside of normal working hours you can contact the Night Services Team at Glasney Lodge on 01326 253503. The team conducts regular out of hours patrols of each residence and will respond to noise complaints, and behavior or welfare issues.