Frequently Asked Questions

How does my young person get medical help?

Students at Penryn Campus are encouraged to register with Penryn Surgery. There is a satellite surgery on Penryn campus, with appointments made via the main surgery.

Students in Falmouth can register either with Penryn, if staying at Glasney, Packsaddle or The Sidings, or one of the surgeries in Falmouth if living in Falmouth town.

There is a Minor Injuries unit in Falmouth, accessible by calling 111.

There are numerous pharmacies in Falmouth and Penryn

The nearest major hospital is the Royal Cornwall Hospital Treliske, in Truro

Dentists, as in the rest of the country, are difficult to access, but students can find information here