Frequently Asked Questions

How do I register with a doctor?

All students are advised to register with a local Doctor/ GP. Students living on Penryn Campus or in Penryn itself can register with Penryn Surgery.

To register with Penryn Surgery, please complete the appropriate registration forms. They are available online at their website

In the event that you experience problems with the online registration process, you can either print off a form to complete and post it to the main surgery or you may visit the surgery to fill in the form.

Students living in Falmouth may prefer to register with a GP in the local area. Online registration for students is also available through their websites.

Local Doctors surgeries In Falmouth

Falmouth Health Centre, Trevaylor Road,
Falmouth, TR11 2LH
Tel: 01326 210090

Trescobeas Surgery, Trescobeas Road,
Falmouth, TR11 2UN
Tel: 01326 315615

Westover Surgery, Western Terrace,
Falmouth, TR11 4QJ
Tel: 01326 212120

If you need medical advice and you have not registered with a GP, please ring 111, or go online for advice and guidance about your symptoms and what to do next. In a medical emergency ring 999.