If you are experiencing issues with printing, it might be due to one of the below reasons:
- Check your file size. Is it below the file size limit of 250MB? Anything over this size will not print.
- Do you have enough print credit to pay for your work? If you do not have enough credit you will be unable to print.
- Does the machine, where you are releasing your work, have enough paper or toner?
- Check for any warning signs on the printer.
- To get further help with your printing issue please contact the IT service desk