Frequently Asked Questions

What does my young person do if they want to intermit, or withdraw from their course

Your young person will need to consider student funding and loan implications, accommodation contracts they may have entered, and whether there is a place at a different University if they want to transfer.

We always advise a young person to discuss any concerns about their course and studies with their personal tutor.

If your young person is unsure of who that is, they can come to The Compass help desk in the libraries and we can help them find all the information they need.

UCAS has prepared a lot of guidance on what your loved one will need to consider here:

See also: