Frequently Asked Questions

I am worried about someone else, what should I do?

If you have immediate concerns about the safety or wellbeing of someone else (or, for that matter, yourself) you should contact the emergency services on 999.

If your concerns aren’t of a serious or immediate nature, you can contact The Compass service who will direct your enquiry to the Student Support Team.  After that, a member of the Team will contact you to discuss your concerns.

If someone else’s behaviour is affecting you or anyone else, The Student Support Team can advise you on how you can try to manage the situation.

If you want to make a complaint about another student’s behaviour, again you can discuss this with the Student Support Team.