Frequently Asked Questions

Will you inform me if my young person is struggling with their grades or work

You may be used to receiving information about your young person’s student record or academic progress.

We welcome students to the University as adults, and as such they are entitled to privacy and confidentiality.

This means that, without their consent, we would not be able to provide you with any information about their record or academic progress.

We actively encourage young people to keep in contact with their loved ones and updated on their progress.