Frequently Asked Questions

I am a victim of crime, who can I talk to?

If you have been a victim of crime, you will need to decide whether or not to tell the Police.

The Police will offer specialist advice and follow up support options.

Student Support can also work with the Police and your university to minimise further risk to you or to other students. and discuss possible support options.

You can contact Student Support through The Compass: Call 01326 370460, or email