Frequently Asked Questions

How do I request a copy of my Graduation certificate?

If you graduated from May 2019 onwards you can go to our payment portal to order a replacment copy

If you graduated prior to May 2019, go to Alumni | Falmouth University and click on the link at the bottom of this page for ‘Award Documentation’ for information on how to apply for a replacement certificate.

All University of Exeter Graduates are presented with a Degree Certificate at their Graduation Ceremony (Certificates are posted to those who choose to be awarded in absentia).

Subsequent and replacement copies of the Degree Certificate can be ordered via our online store.