Table of Contents
- Students retain library access for the period that IT accounts are active.
- The Helpdesk (Compass) offer a full, normal service, providing signposting and first line advice by phone, through Compass Online and by email.
- Student Support, Accessibility, Inclusive Learning, ASK, Languages EAP (English for Academic Purposes) and the Chaplaincy offer a reduced service based on:
- planning with the student to manage a temporary cessation of any ongoing work/relationship with them, including agreeing a plan for supporting their return to study
- supporting a managed approach to return to study (in line with any agreed plan)
- and responding to general phone and email enquiries during the period of the intermission/interruption.
- Where a student seeks support after they have formally withdrawn from their university course, Student Support, Accessibility, Inclusive Learning, ASK, Languages EAP (English for Academic Purposes) and the Chaplaincy will offer a reduced service based around planning with the student to manage the closure of any ongoing work/relationship with them and supporting them to access appropriate external sources of support.