Frequently Asked Questions

My Young person won’t read emails or answer the phone – Can you send me the information?

The university uses email as the primary form of communication, but our system is unable to add additional email addresses to correspondence.

However, Accessibility can speak to you about support, as long as the young person has provided written consent. You can ask your young person to email consent to