Frequently Asked Questions

How do I book my Needs Assessment?

If you qualify for Disabled Students’ Allowance you will need to have a DSA Needs Assessment to decide on the support you will need on your course.

Your funding body will write to you to confirm this and to request that you attend a DSA-QAG accredited Needs Assessment Centre.

You can book at Needs Assessment on Penryn campus with Contact Associates. There is also an assessment centre in Penryn run by Access2Learn.

You will need to provide the assessment centre with a copy of your evidence and your DSA eligibility letter which can be downloaded from your Student Finance online account.