Frequently Asked Questions

What does my young person do if they want to defer their place?

Your young person will need to contact the Applicant Services team for the University – they can then adjust the offer on your young person’s place.

Falmouth University Applicant Services 

Univeristy of Exeter Undergraduate Applicant Services 

UCAS also provides information about deferring a place here.