Frequently Asked Questions

My young person does not live in university accommodation but is having problems with their landlord/private letting agency. Can you help?

We have a private sector accommodation officer who liaises with many landlords and letting agencies in the local area. You can email and ask for advice.

Your young person can also contact the Student Union for advice liaising with the private sector.