Frequently Asked Questions

I think I might have a problem with drink or drugs, what should I do?

You can ask for help from the Student Support Team for further support, advice and guidance.

The Student Support Team are here to assist you in moving forward positively and we will deal with your enquiry sensitively and discreetly.

You can contact the team through The Compass service, phone 01326 370460 or email

If you’d prefer to get support off-campus, you can refer yourself directly to Addaction on 01872 263001.