Frequently Asked Questions

How do I set up support with the Non-Medical Helper specified in my DSA Letter of Entitlement?

Your letter will give you contact details of the different providers of your support. Please email or phone the support provider to arrange it. You may need to send them a copy of your letter. If you need help, please email