1. Enter the exchange building foyer though the automatic doors, located to the left of the main revolving door.
2. Head forwards towards the lift to the left of the staircase.
3. Select floor 1, Exit at floor 1 and head straight-forward towards the right of the staircase.
4. Select floor 2, Exit at floor 2 and head straight-forward towards the automatic doors.
5. Exit the exchange through the automatic doors and head straight-forward, enter the exchange courtyard on the left through automatic doors.
6. Continue forward through the exchange courtyard, exiting through the automatic doors.
7. Continue straight-on shortly, then turn right and head around the right-hand side of the outdoor courtyard.
8. There are two sets of double doors situated on this side of the building, use the far automatic doors to enter the Fashion & Textiles Institute.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.
Set by Google to distinguish users.
Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.