Who do I contact for an Education Verification/Reference request?

Falmouth University 

Please contact the Student Administration Team via student.admin@falmouth.ac.uk to request a consent form.  Once a completed consent form has been returned to the same email, information will be released.    

University of Exeter 

If you require an education verification request you should contact the Info Point Team in the first instance by email to info.penryn@exeter.ac.uk. You can also visit the Info Point Team in person in the Peter Lanyon Building open from Monday to Friday, 8.45am until 5pm. 

If you require a reference request, you should contact your current/previous Tutor directly.