Who can i talk to about domestic abuse?

An abusive relationship can involve physical, sexual, emotional or financial abuse.  Please seek professional support with understanding the complexities, and to keep you safe.  Talk to the Student Support team – we work closely with specialist support services and can arrange for them to come and see you on campus in a way that feels comfortable for you.   

You will decide whether or not to tell the police.  If you are in immediate danger, always call 999.  If you are on campus, let Security know.   

If you are concerned for yourself or for a friend, you can refer directly to First Light, or you can ask us to refer you.   

Related Pages