Where can I get welfare support for my residence?

Welfare support is available no matter where you live.  You will find our Student Support Services based in the Annexe at Penryn Campus including the Living Support Team who you can offer free, confidential, student-centred advice.  

Student support at the Falmouth Campus can be found based in Kathmor House opposite the main campus entrance.  

The Accommodation Office and the out of hours team are available to discuss any issues/emergencies you might be having as well.  You can call the out of hours team any time of day on 01326 253503.