What if I can’t pay my rent?

If you cannot pay your rent, you will need to contact your landlord/agent as soon as possible to discuss payment and the problems you are experiencing. 

You can also receive budgeting advice from the SU as well as see the careers department to potentially look at supplementing your income with part time work.