I’m worried about someone else, what should I do?

If you have immediate concerns about the safety or wellbeing of someone else (or, for that matter, yourself) you should contact the emergency services on 999. 

If your concerns aren’t of a serious or immediate nature, you can log an enquiry through Compass and you will be directed to the Living Support Team.  After that, a member of the Team will contact you to discuss your concerns.  

If someone else’s behaviour is affecting you or anyone else, the Living Support Team can advise you on how you can try to manage the situation.  

If you want to make a complaint about another student’s behaviour, again you can discuss this with a member of staff from the Living Support Team. 

To contact Living Support log an enquiry through Compass or email livingsupport@fxplus.ac.uk