I’m interrupting or withdrawing, how do I cancel my accommodation contract?

If you are leaving your course, you will need to speak to the Accommodation Office to fill in a Request to Vacate form and to discuss the leaving procedure. Without taking the neccesary steps you may not be released from your contract and may still remain liable for your rent. 

Please make an enquiry or come by and see us as soon as possible. The Accommodation Office is located in Glasney Lodge at Penryn Campus. 

Haven’t found the answer you were looking for? If you were unable to find an answer to your query in our ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ please log an enquiry by selecting the ‘log enquiry’ button above and one of our advisers will get back to you.