I’m interrupting or withdrawing. Can I continue to stay in University Accommodation?

If you are intermitting or withdrawing from your course, you are required to leave the accommodation contract as you are no longer a student. We usually allow no longer than two weeks following the course departure date. 

Haven’t found the answer you were looking for? If you were unable to find an answer to your query in our ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ please log an enquiry by selecting the ‘log enquiry’ button above and one of our advisers will get back to you.