I want to transfer courses – what do I do? (Falmouth)

Course transfers are possible within the first 4 weeks of a study block. If you wish to transfer courses, you should discuss the matter with your course team and Student Advisor and contact the Finance department, as there could be financial implications because of this action. Please refer to the useful guidance, which includes information on how to apply for a course transfer  
This application needs to be approved by both course teams before Student Records can process the transfer.  
You will be notified by email once your transfer has been processed.  

Related Pages