I want to leave my accommodation what do I need to do?

You will have legally signed into a 42 week contract so if you wish to leave your accommodation, you will need to find a replacement tenant who is a full time student with either University and does not currently live with us in one of our accommodation options. 

If you do find a replacement tenant, please contact the Accommodation Office.