I have some issues paying my rent, who do I speak to?

If you cannot pay your rent, please email with the Finance team via residences@fxplus.ac.uk

For students living at The Sidings or Maritime Studios you will need to speak with your site office in regards to the issues you are experiencing. 

If you are experiencing financial hardship, you can contact the SU Advice Service by emailing  advice@thesu.org.uk