I have had charges deducted from my deposit. How do I dispute these?

Any charges for Glasney Student Village must be disputed in writing to the Halls team by logging an enquiry. You can do this by selecting the ‘log enquiry’ option above and providing a brief outline of the situation. 

If you live at The View, The Warehouse or Armyn House, you can dispute any charges by logging an enquiry with the Accommodation Office using the same method. 

If you live at The Sidings or Maritime Studios you can contact your relevant site office to dispute any charges.   

Haven’t found the answer you were looking for? If you were unable to find an answer to your query in our ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ please log an enquiry by selecting the ‘log enquiry’ button above and one of our advisers will get back to you.