I have been sexually assaulted, what should i do?

If you have been a victim of sexual assault and/or rape, we are here to help you. 

Please talk to a professional who can support you and provide the appropriate help and advice.  You can choose to report directly to the police by calling 101 or 999.

You may also want to talk to your GP.    

You can also speak to the Student Support team. We work closely with these providers, the police, and campus security, and we can organise for you to meet them on campus if you prefer.   Please do let us know so we can ensure safety for you and for other students. 

Related Pages