Can I get an extension on my assignment due to my disability?

If you have a disability or long term health condition, you may be able to apply for an extension. Please see your ILP (Individual Learning Plan) which will confirm whether extensions are part of your reasonable adjustments. In some cases, you may be able to apply for extenuating circumstances.

If applicable you can apply for adjusted deadlines via MyFalmouth, just go to your ILP tile.