How do I apply for mitigation? (Exeter)

‘If you need to apply for an extension or deferral due to mitigating circumstances then information on this process can be found at  
If you have any queries or concerns about the process or wish to speak about available support please do not hesitate to either visit the Info point (in the Peter Lanyon Building)  in person or contact the team via email at’