Do I need a TV license for my private accommodation?

Yes, you will need a licence for all of the TVs in your property unless your landlord has specifically confirmed they will cover that cost. 

For more information visit the TV Licensing website.  

Haven’t found the answer you were looking for? If you were unable to find an answer to your query in our ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ please log an enquiry by selecting the ‘log enquiry’ button above and one of our advisers will get back to you.