Do I have to pay Council tax?

All full time students are exempt from council tax. 

However the local council may request that you provide a ‘Council Tax exemption certificate’. 

Exeter students can get this from the Academic Support Unit (ASU) Reception located in the Peter Lanyon building at Penryn Campus. 

Falmouth students can access this on their “MY Falmouth” account by visiting:

Haven’t found the answer you were looking for? If you were unable to find an answer to your query in our ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ please log an enquiry by selecting the ‘log enquiry’ button above and one of our advisers will get back to you.