Can I get someone to check through my contract?

The SU  have an advice team who can check through your contract and help with other accommodation related queries. You can make an enquiry with their team by selecting the ‘log enquiry’ button above and we will refer to one of their advisers to get back to you. 

Alternatively, you can always discuss this with Richard Wilkins in the Accommodation Office located in Glasney Lodge at Penryn Campus.